Well – we all have to go through it…yet some handle it a lot better than others…
Do you remember that moment where you caught a quick glimpse of yourself and realised…I’m looking old?
It ain’t the best of feelings, is it?
It can show it’s (unwelcome) face through a number of avenues – maybe you caught a glimpse of a double chin, a couple of wrinkles on the forehead that seemed to come from nowhere…maybe that beer belly has finally developed a mind of it’s own?
At some point in time…we all realise that our youth is now firmly behind us.
In this article we will be taking a look at a few natural ways to look younger than your age that are provided in a guide named Old School New Body. This guide is essentially targeting more seasoned adults – particularly ages 40 and above.
Let’s take a closer look…
Look Ten Years Younger Naturally
Product: Old School New Body
Subject: Look Ten Years Younger Naturally
Money-Back Guarantee: Yes
Refund Policy: 60 Days
Our Rating: 9 out of 10
Old School New Body is a effective health and fitness guide that has been put together by a couple who are now in their 50’s – Steve and Becky Holman. It takes the reader through a safe process of getting their body into shape while at the same time, reversing their ageing process.
The product itself is made up of step-by-step guides that will not only help you reduce fat content in your body substantially, but will also help you look a whole lot younger than you did before.
In this Old School New Body review I will discuss how well it works, the features it offers, some minor drawbacks with it, and where to get the best deal when you buy it online.
By the end of this review, you should have a good idea as to whether the Old School New Body system is the right choice of health and weight loss option for you.
Tips to Look Younger Than Your Age
Okay, first things first…
Who are the authors of this product and why should we spend our time listening to them?
Well, Steve Holman has been the chief editor at Iron Man, a leading fitness magazine in the US for 25 years. He has also published over 20 books on health and fitness and is regarded as an expert in muscle development and fat burning techniques.
His wife, Becky Holman, is actually one of the most famous success stories of the method Steve uses within the Old School New Body product. She got fed up with her body shape in her mid 40’s and decided to take on her husband’s methods and change her lifestyle…
The girl nailed it!!!
What is Steve’s Method?
Okay, Steve’s program core functionality is based on the F4X Protocol.
What is the F4X Protocol? (I hear you ask)
Well, this is a specialised health and fitness protocol that was created by over 35 legendary fitness trainers, and works for both men and women. The protocol is divided into three main categories to suit the weight loss and muscle development needs of varying individuals.
Here are the three main categories:
- The F4X Lean: This part of the system has been put together for people who are quite out of shape, and are maybe lacking in gym experience. The training part of this section is made up of 4 exercises that take about 30 minutes to complete (you are advised to carry out these sessions three times a week). You can use this workout indefinitely.
- The F4X Shape: If you want to up the intensity, and have a lot more time on your hands – this is the perfect workout section for you! The workouts themselves need to be completed at least three times a week and each session lasts an hour.
- The F4X Building Stage: This is the most intense choice aimed at people who are super-serious about buffing up their body (bodybuilders), and are experienced in gym sessions. Workouts are still able to be completed in less than a hour but it is done 4 times a week.
The Good & The Bad
- The workout plans are extremely quick and efficient. The most popular choices, Lean & Shape, only take 30 and 45 minutes to complete.
- You can get and keep some good results using just 4 exercises, indefinitely!
- The workouts are actually good for people of all ages – not just the older generation. They are extremely kind to your joints as well (no pain!).
- The product contains an excellent nutrition plan which is well laid out and should work for everyone.
- The system comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
- It’s a proven anti-ageing fitness program which gives you instant results.
- The program is great at giving instant results, but if you want long lasting results you are going to have to show a bit of commitment.
- There are ‘interviews’ included with the product…but these are a little long winded and pointless (in my humble opinion).
Our Final Take on The Old School New Body System
Well, first of all, it’s important to point out that F4X Workout system in Old School New Body is not meant to be a weight loss ‘magic bullet’. Instead, it is scientifically formulated by Holman to slow down the ageing process and get you a fit and healthy figure.
You are going to have to remain committed to the workouts taught and remain motivated throughout the course of the program (which is easier said than done in most cases!).
But…For the low price ($20) and the 60 days money back guarantee this really is a no-brainer. If you are willing to put in the work and follow the advice Steve Holman has put together for you, I am almost 100% positive you’ll be happy with the results you get.
With the help of Steve’s advice you will be able to totally transform your body shape and lose weight quickly and easily. This is one of the most effective programs out there and it will offer you results very fast…
We hope you enjoyed our article on natural ways to look younger than your age, and the Old School New Body system. If you have any questions about the product or want to leave your own personal review, please leave a comment in the section below.